The role of the secretary is to help the Crown Hill Village Association function smoothly. The Secretary’s tasks include:
To manage meeting agendas in consultation with the Chair:
- To receive agenda items from other Board members and volunteers.
- To circulate agendas and any supporting papers in advance of the meeting.
To manage meeting minutes:
- To capture meeting minutes including general notes and all action items.
- To ensure that minutes are approved and signed by the Chair.
- To ensure that board members and volunteers are aware of their action items.
- To track when board members and volunteers have carried out action(s) agreed.
- To ensure up-to-date records are kept of Village membership.
- To ensure that records are stored on the Google Drive, and available for all members of the Board to review.
Membership Data Management
- Be on the team to develop and maintain a system for tracking membership.