Crown Hill Holiday Market
Call to Vendors
Saturday, November 19th from 1 PM – 6 PM
At Pups-a-Daisy on 15th Ave NW and 77th St.
We are trying something new this year! The Holiday Market will be the Saturday before Thanksgiving. The in-person market will be a chance to kick off the holidays, and to promote the online marketplace.
Pups-a-Daisy is generously offering indoor and covered outdoor space. We will have a food truck, a Santa photo booth, and we are looking for live music.
It is important to remember: We are a hyperlocal, neighborhood market.
- Vending spots may be unique to work with, including limited lighting and uneven ground in outdoor area space.
- We can guarantee a 6’ table space, but you may be sharing a tent or your table may be near your neighbor.
- This is our first year doing this event at this venue, so everybody will need to be flexible as we set up.
Vendor selections are curated. The goal is to create a sales venue for neighborhood makers and artists. We aim for a well-balanced selection of vendors and to avoid over saturating any one category. If there is a debate on which vendor to include with similar products, we typically choose the vendor more local to the event.
$25 suggested donation (covers the free wine)
We can wave a standard fee thanks to funding from a grant distributed by the Seattle Office of Economic Development from Federal Covid relief funds.
Market event and Online Marketplace:
Signing up for the market, you can also opt into the Crown HIll Village business directory and the North Seattle Marketplace – all with this one form.
The Crown Hill Village Directory is under construction, and will be a neighborhood focused directory – categories and search functionality coming soon!
The North Seattle Marketplace is not just for Crown Hill Market Vendors. Signing up with the marketplace will give you a year round sales opportunity. Crown Hill Village is working with I Heart Aurora and Lake City Way to populate and promote this local online shopping resource. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity even if you don’t join the 2022 in-person Holiday Market. Sign up for just the directory and online marketplace here.
You are the key to our success! We will post the event on community boards, hang posters and banners, and email our list. Your success (and ours) is bolstered by you promoting to your followers and email lists!
- Table space
- We do not have standard booth assignments. We can guarantee a 6’ table space.
- Additional space may be available, but we are still figuring out the new space.
- We will not be able to accommodate 10 x 10 booth spaces.
- We will share a tentative map with booth location information by November 14th.
- Expectation of promotion
- We will provide content and sample language.
- Email your list.
- Post on social media, and like other people’s posts.